[Coco] Ed 3.1 Nitros9 3.3.0

Charlie Pelosi chaspelosi at outlook.com
Sun Apr 24 09:41:09 EDT 2016

Hi Bill. My joy/mouse is working fine on either port. I think it has something to do with cowin vs cogrf.If I make a boot disk with COwin I will get boot failed 100% of the time.My system is a 512K coco3, with a B&B interface to a ST225 hdd. Drivewire cable to a PC running DW4, and a couple of FD-502 360K floppies. The only things I changed in standard.bl is adding bbfhdisk.dr, h0.dd, and ddh0.dd for the B&B. I also enabled the drivewire and only X0 (so i can copy things to my ST225). I was forced to change from cowin to cogfx because of the boot fail.I suspect this is why ed and the shanghai games do not have a working cursor.
Any ideas why I get boot failed? I extracted the standard.bl I edited, but the word wrap is all messed up. I can attach it somewhere, but really the only changes made are what is described above.
Chas