[Coco] CoCoFEST 2016

mike at borncoco.com mike at borncoco.com
Sat Apr 23 01:15:28 EDT 2016

Just a quick report to those who may not be on facebook. We had a pretty big group in the hotel lobby tonight discussing all things CoCo. Great to see some folks attending who have not attended in 15 and 20 years as well as people attending for the first time. There is definitely a different, more exciting vibe at the fest this year. If you've been on the fence about attending, you should come, even if its just for a day. I know many people are unable to attend for various reasons. A few people are planning live feeds or at least some video segments. The CoCoCrew podcast will of course be providing a full report in a future episode. These are exciting times to be involved with the CoCo! I only wish we had the weather that the Club Color Rio enjoys! Its a bit cooler than we would like, but at least its sunny. :) Looking forward to the weekend events. I'm sure several folks will be providing updates. Wish you could all be here!

Cheers,
-Mike Rowen from CoCoFEST 2016