[Coco] Cloud-9 New Product Announcement

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Fri Apr 22 18:14:27 EDT 2016

Steve
Yes I have. Most places require a process. At least the places we deal with and we are defense grade at work. I work daily in a clean room. That is where the ATE systems are located that I design hardware and write the programs sre located.  I also have  a complete fine pitch workstation at home.
When there are 129 parts in the BOM and 531 soldering connections per module and fine pitch at that. Anyone can put the parts on the board, doing a quality job is a different story as repair tome can exceed assembly time.
I will be looking into it more but do have an idea of the cost do to day job. A larger portion of the cost will transfer to the final cost.
RegardsMark

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Steven Hirsch<snhirsch at gmail.com> wrote:   On Fri, 22 Apr 2016, Mark Marlette wrote:

> If there is any left after the fest, send me a PM and I'll have you on
> the list.

Ok - thanks.

> I will be doing another run, just not sure when. Summer time is not
> computer time for me with the family, farms and cabin time.

> Catching a bit of heat for my hobby time.....Ohhh, remodeling two houses
> as well......  Never a dull moment.

Have you considered partnering with someone who has more time for ordering
and fabrication?  I understand completely how time-consuming it can be to
produce limited-run products, but there are folks out there (e.g. Jim
Brain) who seem to be geared up for it.