[Coco] CoCo3 FPGA project analog boards

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 20:25:00 EDT 2016

Dave, I’ve thought a bit about how to best do this, and I think this way will make for
a nice installation, and finished result.

To install the board, you’ll remove your plexiglass top, plug the analog board in,
and then with some additional hardware supplied with the board (standoffs, nylon
washers, screws, etc), you’ll reattach the plexiglass over the DE1/Analog board combo.

- Ed