[Coco] RS DOS RS232 application?

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Fri Apr 15 11:15:13 EDT 2016

I just mentioned that because I remember doing some research a long, long time ago on how to clear a CoCo 3 graphics screen in the quickest way.  It seems like I ended up using pshu for that. If you think about it, a pshu is very similar to a std  ,x++  except that you can move more than two bytes at a time.

Dave Philipsen