[Coco] CoCo3 FPGA project analog boards

spereira1952 at comcast.net spereira1952 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 10:21:43 EDT 2016

Hi Ed,

Thanks very much for your reply!

No worries about the DE-1. I have an "old" version DE-1 with the "correct" RAM chip, and also a "new" version DE-1 that Dave Phillipsen has already done the RAM swap for me. So that's not an issue for me.

Thanks for the extra info that you will be creating the Analog Board to specifically fit together with the DE-1 as I had hoped. What I would appreciate (at the appropriate time, when the info is available) is a list of parts that I will need to order so that I can acquire all the correct standoffs and screws and whatever to put the stack together. That will be an excellent finished product for me!

Thanks again,
smp
- - -
Stephen Pereira