[Coco] Coco stuff for sale, close to the site of CocoFest

Brian Taylor brian.t.taylor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:01:59 EDT 2016

As you may recall I obtained a lot of CoCo hardware about a month ago.
There were some things included that I don't find myself using much, so
I'd like to sell them off for a reasonable price to someone who will find
more use out of it.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend CoCoFest, however I live in
Orland Park just 30 miles south of the Heron Point Convention Center where
it is held, and can be reached easily from I-355.

Here are the items:

TRS-80 CoCo MultiPak Interface 26-3024 - $50. Original design, white
plastic, very slightly yellowed on the top but boxed with everything
included and working. Plus the original RadioShack reciept! The box is a
bit worn but nothing horrible.

TRS-80 Deluxe RS-232 Program Pak - $15. Tested and works. I don't really
need this now that I have a DriveWire serial cable.

"Cross Words" program pak - $5. Boxed with manual and program catalog. I
don't find crosswords all that thrilling but maybe someone here does.

Blue Streak II, Centronics printer interface - $5. I couldn't test this as
I don't have a Centronics printer, but I don't see why it shouldn't work.

All prices are negotiable. I want to make sure I am offering reasonable
prices and not eBay-like.