[Coco] CoCo3 and 16K cart roms.....

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 09:02:46 EDT 2016

Phil, isn't that where Super Extended Basic is at?
The Coco 3 transfers it's Roms to ram to patch in SECB after boot, so your rom is being over written by SECB. That's the same problem with extending HDBDOS to 16k, it won't work on Coco 3 without doing some bank switching to keep SECB working.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com