[Coco] New s-video board for the CoCo3 RGB port

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Sun Apr 10 09:49:01 EDT 2016

If you have lots of different systems, investing in an XRGB-mini is highly
recommended as an investment. This way you can take all legacy connections
- including S-VIDEO - and run them to HDMI with superb quality and lots of
adjustments. It works great with video connections from all over the world
as well, including PAL-based connections.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and