[Coco] Midwest Gaming Classic

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Thu Apr 7 23:41:11 EDT 2016

On 4/7/2016 10:26 PM, Sean wrote:
> I'll be there all weekend.  I missed you last year when you stopped by, I
> remember the post on the mailing list.  Hopefully we can run into each
> other this year.
>

> On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 7:07 PM, RETRO Innovations <go4retro at go4retro.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/7/2016 7:01 PM, Sean wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone going to the MGC this weekend?  As usual I'll have the CoCo 3 going
>>> along with several other systems.  Feel free to stop by and say hello!
>>>
>>> I will be there on Saturday, if that's of interest.
>> JIm
>>

>> --
>> RETRO Innovations, Contemporary Gear for Classic Systems
>> www.go4retro.com
>> store.go4retro.com
>>

>> --

Well, this is what I look like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMZWmkaILns (you can learn all about a
recent VIC-20 project I made, if desired, though I doubt anyone here cares)

and I'll be wearing that exact overshirt at the show.  (I always do)

I tend to spend quite a bit of time early on the sale floor and the
arcade, as I am always looking to pick up a unit or some home computer
stuff (a guy last year sold me a slew of Atari peripherals for $40.00)
Then I hang around the exhibits at the museum for a while.

JIm

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com