[Coco] Midwest Gaming Classic

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 23:37:52 EDT 2016

www.midwestgamingclassic.com

It's at the Sheraton in Brookfield, WI (Southwest suburb of Milwaukee) this
weekend.

I normally post about it every year, but it's always close to CoCoFest.
This year I didn't mention it early since there was so much CoCoFest talk.
But if you are into video gaming of all types, it is always a great time.