[Coco] Valid file names for Disk BASIC

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Apr 7 11:51:00 EDT 2016

Yes, although I am not aware of any restriction on using the digit ‘0’ - I have used them just fine.
(You can even use high bit graphics characters to make a DIR display little pictures - a trick that also works on Level II OS-9 to make colors, etc.). Although, that makes files much harder to load.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net