[Coco] Supporting the Trs-80 Color Computer on the bbs systems

Interenet Newsgroups ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:14:40 EDT 2016

Bill

Sorry, I had to reboot the computer system the other day and I forgot to
bring up the ftelnet application. It's running now so you should be able to
access the bbs system. You can telnet to wildcat.dynu.com 2300.

"Bill Pierce via Coco"  wrote in message
news:153e710226e-d99-d944 at webprd-m64.mail.aol.com...

I tried accessing the BBS using the web browser option and it would not
connect. Since this is a new windows install, I may not have everything set
correctly yet, but I've had no problems with other pages.
Is the BBS telnet accessable? If so, I should be able to connect with my
Coco or emulator as well (via Drivewire4).

Bill Pierce
"Charlie stole the handle, and the train it won't stop going, no way to slow
down!" - Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com