[Coco] The 25th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Wed Apr 6 14:24:22 EDT 2016

    2016 marks the 25th anniversary of the CoCoFest supporting the
Radio Shack Color Computer in all its forms. We're hoping for a big
crowd this year.

    To honor the occasion, instead of a saturday night group dinner at
a local restaurant (with uncertain menu and service), The Glenside
Color Computer Club is considering a catered buffet dinner.

The meal will include:
Pig Wings
Pulled Pork
Sliced Chicken
Beef Brisket
Au Gratin Potatoes
Baked Beans
Cole Slaw
Garden Salad
Rolls
Tea and Soft Drinks
(and a small Gluten-free Cheese-only Lasagna for folks with
restrictions)

    Cost will be about $15-$17 per attendee.

    If you are interested in attending the dinner and you haven't
been contacted and replied already please let me (chawks at dls.net) know
by private e-mail, so, we can gauge interest and have an accurate head
count. If more than one attendee, let me know that as well.

    If you will only be attending the CoCoFest, please notify our
secretary Bob Swoger (rswoger at aol.com) if your name does not
already appear on the club website.
(http://www.glensideccc.com/cocofest/attending.shtml)

And thanks for your support! (tm)

Christopher R. Hawks
--
     The 25th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!      April 23 & 24, 2016
                                                  Saturday 9 am to 5 pm