[Coco] Supporting the Trs-80 Color Computer on the bbs systems

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 06:19:30 EDT 2016

OK so you want to do this,  but what are you wanting from list members?
And what service are you providing that is not already being provided by
the Coco list and other various websites and users.   You fist message says
what you want to do,  but did not provide a link.   You have now provided a
link,  so now what are you looking g for? Are you looking for us all to log
on to you system?

Let us users decide what we want to do,  those that want to join your bus
will join.   Getting all defensive like you are is not a good way to
start,  you are coming off as a troll.

Sent from my Galaxy S6.