[Coco] Supporting the Trs-80 Color Computer on the bbs systems

Interenet Newsgroups ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 19:57:33 EDT 2016

Mark

My BBS site has ben up for past several months and it included on the BBS
List site on the internet.  I include supports for the Trs-80 Color
Computer, Commodore 64/128, Amiga, OS2, FreeBsd, Linux, Macintosh and
Microsoft Windows.  Support is offered using message base and a download
sections. II Right now I have over 1,000's files for the Trs-80 Color
Computer.

Since there is only a few newsgroups left that support the Trs-80 Color
Computer I would like to download and archive the message posted in this
list in to a database on my bbs system wildcat.dynu.com. I believe that
supporting the Coco community is to make a one stop shop where the users can
access a large variety of messages base bases and files.

To help prevent spam I have established a user registration and validation
process which has to be approved by me before the users are given full
access to the system. Of course each individual user posting messages in
this mail list would have to comply and follow your rules.

My bbs system can be access http://wildcat.dynu.com or by telneting to
wildcat.dynu.com 2300.

Phil Taylor

"Mark McDougall"  wrote in message news:5701A068.4040009 at iinet.net.au...

On 4/04/2016 5:30 AM, Stephen Batson via Coco wrote:

> You give no info on where the group is or how to get to it.
>
> On Apr 3, 2016, at 11:23 AM, Interenet Newsgroups
> <ptaylor2446 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> My intent is to make a site...

Pretty clear it hasn't been done yet.

Regards,