[Coco] Supporting the Trs-80 Color Computer on the bbs systems

Interenet Newsgroups ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 14:23:58 EDT 2016

Hello Coco Users. I have been using and developing software for the Trs-80
Color Computer since 1984. While some foikes think that Public Bulletin
Boards are evil and think that they help spread spam across the entire
internet and the mail list, that is not true. BBS  Systems are not evil. My
intent is to make a site a one stop shop to provide everyone free access,
provide over 1,000's Coco Files, allow the users to post messages in the
internet newsgroups and the Coco Mail List.

To control and prevent spam my users have to register and validate their
account and wait for the final approval before they are given full access to
post messages in the Internet Newsgroups and in the Coco Mai list. This is
done to keep everyone happy, prevent spam and I encourage my users to
participant and take advantage of all the available resources that I have to
offer.

Phil Taylor