[Coco] CoCo as a synth

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:35:54 EDT 2016

The hardware should be relatively simple.  We’d have to select a sound chip,
and probably provide a rom or flash on the cart for the software.

A lot of the work will be the software to use the chip as a synth in the way
you want it to operate.

If someone wants to tackle the software side, I’d be willing to handle the hardware.

- Ed