[Coco] CoCo as a synth

Michael Brant brant.michael.l at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 07:36:44 EDT 2016

Ok, now I know about the Orchestra Cart. I have that. But my question is
not about that.  I have a cynthcart for my 2600 and my C64 which allows for
me to use the keypad or keyboard to produce synth sounds in a "live"
setting that I then push to a mixer and then record in Adobe Audition and
then can manipulate there. I am curious if there is a similar program or
hardware solution that would allow for that with a CoCo 2 or 3 that could
be used to do something like that.  If not how hard would something like
that be to accomplish, Ed, John, etc?
Thanks,