[Coco] CoCo3FPGA new 640x450 256-color graphic mode

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Wed Sep 30 15:13:11 EDT 2015

This is all VERY COOL indeed!

I've enjoyed following all the messages on the list, but I especially have enjoyed the messages related to FPGA's (all projects).  Good work to all those involved.  I really like the direction that the CoCo3FPGA is heading.  Someday down the road (may not happen until next year), I will definitely be getting one of these.

Electronics, especially digital electronics (and arcade games), are what got me interested in computers to begin with.   I would love someday to re-learn / learn electronics from the ground-up and also learn how to program these FPGA's.

James