[Coco] CoCo3FPGA new 640x450 256-color graphic mode

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Wed Sep 30 09:20:55 EDT 2015

Hi Nick,

Do you know if all the documentation/downloads are up-to-date with
regards to the installation and configuration of the Coco3FPGA in the
state it's in now for those of us who would like to get started and get
up and running a bit easier?

Certainly appreciate all the hard work by those involved.  Congrats!

-Ron