[Coco] 6809 FPGA Success

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:18:41 EDT 2015

I will be getting to that point, but I think I will get OSH Park to make me a board once, I get the bugs worked out.  I am using a breadboard with wiring right now.  The picture I put on my Dropbox has the 512k SRAM wired to GPIO-0 and the VGA/PS2 interface on the top end of GPIO-1.  I also have a SD-card on the breadboard, but not wired to the Nano as of yet.

Bill Nobel