[Coco] Two files I cannot find

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 10:18:57 EDT 2015

Phil, they should be in the "Documents/VHD Imags" by default unless during installation you unchecked the option to install the VHDs.
I just tried the installation and all files were there, so either you unchecked the option, or your installation failed. Try uninstalling and reinstalling.
Since you already have the 6809 installation, you do not need to reinstall DW4 or the manuals, so those items can be unchecked during installation.
Also, both installations use the same DW4 port so they cannot be used at the same time.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com