[Coco] 6809 FPGA Success

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Mon Sep 28 22:44:50 EDT 2015

Woohoo! Good to hear it. At what speed are you clocking the CPU? I can't
really comment on your use of VMware Fusion on the Mackbook for Quartus
but if it were me that's the first thing I would be suspicious of. I
also don't have any experience on the DE0 but when I run Quartus on a PC
and program my DE1 it works pretty much flawlessly every time.

Dave