[Coco] Format D2 80dd

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Sun Sep 27 22:39:00 EDT 2015

On 9/27/2015 8:09 PM, Plt at freemail2.com wrote:
> I am getting a error after I am loading the driver then format the disk floppy image.
>

> Phil Taylor

  Phil,

  To get an honest reply.

  First you will be asked what the error number is.

  Then, you will be asked about the type of drive and the type of diskettes.

  Then, you will be asked about the results of "dmode /d2"

  There a lot of info from that command. Go ahead and give us all eight
of the settings.

  Just go ahead and give us all that info. It will save you a lot of
time because most of this will be asked of you.

  BTW, it is NOT "demode" it is "dmode". type, as I already mentioned,
"dmode /d2" and it will give you all that info and share it with us so
we may be able to assist you.

George R.