[Coco] Cryptic BASIC program

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sun Sep 27 22:19:46 EDT 2015

 You can use the 64k of RAM to run a really cool alternate disk BASIC like ADOS too, right Art? :)  The software is available at http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Operating%20Systems/ADOS%20(SpectroSystems).zip
It is an excellent alternative to disk basic written by a fantastic programer. ;-) It was almost lost, but Art, who is the original author, sent me one of the last disks with a working copy, which I was fortunately able to read with error and create a disk image to save this software for prosperity. It has many enhancements over standard disk basic. It works with a real disk controller or the CoCo SDC. Actually, if you have a CoCo SDC, you can load ADOS into one of the flash slots and load it that way.