[Coco] Cryptic BASIC program

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Sun Sep 27 18:55:36 EDT 2015

Since I am  master of misunderstanding this is entirely possible.  Then this program was only useful once to verify that the computer was set to 64K. I did not have to run it every time I started the CoCo.

How were the 64K used? Or better said, how was the Ram used? Since part of the address space went to the ROM(s) what happened to the RAM that was addressed in the same space os the ROM(s)?

Thanks, Salvador