[Coco] Cryptic BASIC program

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Sun Sep 27 14:45:11 EDT 2015

Thanks all for your feedback and explanation of the code.

Although I understood all that was explained, I am not sure exactly what effect this small program has when I run it. I remember the Radio Shack guy telling me that I had to run it in order for the CoCo I to recognize all 64K; however, given the 1600/16000 discrepancy, I am not sure what the code as given actually does. I need to get more stuff done, but if I have time I will unpack the CoCo I and try out both versions of the code to see if I can detect any difference.

Again, thanks, I appreciate your time in effort in helping me out.

Salvador