[Coco] Floppy Days Podcast #46 - The Tandy CoCo Part 2

Randall Kindig randall.kindig at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 00:27:10 EDT 2015

This episode is part 2 of a 3-part series on the Tandy Color Computer, also known as the CoCo.  I have special guest hosts to help me this month: John Linville and Neil Blanchard of the “CoCo Crew Podcast”.  Join us as we discuss Coco tech specs, peripherals and pulling it out of the box.

I also go over my new acquisitions, a short overview of VCF Midwest 10 that occurred on August 29 & 30, tell you about upcoming vintage computer shows and cover some podcast feedback.

http://www.floppydays.com <http://www.floppydays.com/> or iTunes

Randall Kindig
host Floppy Days