[Coco] Interest in a tricked-out CoCo 3?

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 25 16:44:37 EDT 2015

All,

I am considering going “all in” with my CoCo3FPGA system.  It is currently working well for me, with DECB, Drivewire, NitrOS-9, and a gorgeous VGA display that does not require any video adapters.

My physical CoCo 3 was purchased from Cloud 9 back in January this year.  It is a grade A unit, with the ProTector+, a 6309 processor, and the Triad 512K RAM installed.  Like I said, pretty tricked-out.  This system cost me $125 for the CoCo, $50 for the Triad RAM, $25 for the ProTector+, $16 for the 6309 CPU, and $25 for the installation (so I wouldn’t screw things up on my own).  Sub-total = $241.  Finally, $25 for packing and shipping brings the grand total to $266.

Does anyone have any interest in taking this system off my hands for the same as what I originally paid for it?  I can scan the actual invoice, if anyone is interested in seeing it.

If someone is interested in this system, I will also have an SDC with the plexiglass case, and the Hawksoft RGB-to-Svideo adapter for sale, each also for what I paid for them.

If there is no interest here, I’ll post these on eBay one of these days.

Thanks for listening.
--
Stephen M. Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110