[Coco] [OT] 4Q

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri Sep 25 15:46:37 EDT 2015

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 10:18:24PM -0400, Barry Nelson wrote:
> First, I believe this should be in a new thread.

Not a new one, just a different one -- I'm not sure how you managed
that?!?!  It looks like you copied the email by Camillus, then replied
to the 512k upgrade thread...?  Either that, or your MUA (i.e. email
client) is really confused...

> Second, as American, I would just like to note that 2Q^2 and 4Q are only equal for Q=2 or Q=0 otherwise 2Q^2 is most definitely not equal to 4Q for any other value of Q.
>
> If anyone else has a problem with us americans, well…
>
> 4Q!

Well, that's the attitude the world expects to see from us... :-)

John