[Coco] E-mail Netiquette: How to Start a New Thread

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:16:16 EDT 2015

Being an uncultured run-of-the-mill American, how changing forks would
have any bearing on politeness eludes me.

I remember while traveling in Europe years ago, I would even use the edge
of my fork to cut softer items on the plate while eating, which I thought nothing of.
People would comment that I was eating like an American, I guess we’re known for that.
They seemed amused.  I told them it was more efficient.  :)

- Ed