[Coco] DS1216

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Sep 22 23:06:38 EDT 2015

On Tuesday 22 September 2015 21:48:41 K. Pruitt wrote:

> [...]

I bought my first HD63C09EP as a kit from Chris Burke.  In about that
late 80's time frame.

As for the setclk, there should have been in those days, a separate
version for each cpu as that code would certainly not have worked on a
68x09.  I doubt if it exists today because of the extremely limited
amount of difference it would make since its normally only used by the
user to set the clock.  With the right clock, that might be once a day
if you were being picky.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)