[Coco] Coco Music: was new vcc

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 17:02:30 EDT 2015

 Richard, all of those songs are already available on my website as MP3 files (free). In fact, there are a few more.

There's a few that are actually played directly by the Coco through a softsynth on the PC via a MIDI cable.

I am working on a few more to put up there as soon as I get a break from everything else and feel like playing some guitar, and I always feel like playing some guitar :-)

These are songs that originated on the Coco, but were loaded into Cakewalk/Sonar and modified, then live guitar tracks were recorded.

https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/the-performance

These songs are direct sequences from the Coco using Lyra & Ultimuse3 with a MIDI cable running to my PC as a sofsynth with some pretty expensive virtual instruments (VSTi). Some also have live guitar.

https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/the-music

You should hear this stuff through my 900watt studio monitors!

Lately I've been wondering about the sound capabilites of the RasPi and DW4 as I'm starting an "Open Mike Night" at a local club, and I want to use the Coco for my backup band (once again like I did in the 90s) for when I perform, but I don't want to have a big PC (for the sound) sitting there overshadowing the Coco. I could put the RasPi in the Coco and it would be out of sight. But alas... I don't own a RasPi nor can I budget one anytime soon (unless the open mike night pays off more than I expect!) :-(

Enjoy the Music!

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/