[Coco] new vcc

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 08:19:57 EDT 2015

Thanks Richard, I've actually gotten back to work on MShell. I'm making MAJOR changes that will allow me to be able to do all the things I propose on the MShell website. It's a long, drawnout process as I'm converting about 150 'C' sources to RMA assembly and that's not for the faint at heart LOL

The music in the MShell video was all originally sequenced on the Coco in OS9 and Ultimuse3. I then ported the MIDI files to my PC into Cakewalk/Sonar so that I could use some very high quality 'Virtual Instryments" (VSTi). I then converted each track individually to a wave file and then loaded the wave files into "Vegas Pro 10' as audio tracks which allows me to edit/mix as audio. Next, I recorded all the guitars (played by me), then mixed and mastered it all.
All-in-all, it was a lot of fun... it's a lot of what I do here in The Barn Studios.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com