[Coco] 68764/68766 EPROMs

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 05:07:55 EDT 2015

On Mon Sep 21 2015, RETRO Innovations wrote:

Not to detract from anyone's efforts, but:

> http://store.go4retro.com/23xx-adapter/
>
> $1.50 for the PCBs (yes, it shows as coming, but they shoudl be in soon.
>
> The Moto part is the same as the 2364.

Been using these (both populated and bare boards to roll my own) for a
while now moving both the CoCo 2's I have and disk controllers to 28 pin
ROM chips. Work just right for the computers, on the controllers there is
some compromise on the height as the adapter will rise the ROM up enough to
interfere with proper case closing - I *was* going to use the bare adapter
boards to build a lower height profile adapter... got lazy and decided to
do a cut out of the disk controller (a 26-3029 used on my F board setup) -
hey, it worked :-)

-- RP