[Coco] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Re Links Broken or Down

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Sep 22 03:39:46 EDT 2015

How are you mounting the disk you downloaded? You have to mount that disk from a Drivewire 4 server using the becker port protocol, and then to boot it you must use a special becker port version of HDB dos. You can not mount it directly in VCC. Instructions are here (again):

http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/VCC_1.4.3b_and_DW4_Installation_Guide

You must set the file hdbdw3bc3.rom as an external disk rom.