[Coco] DS1216

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Tue Sep 22 01:26:05 EDT 2015

On 9/22/2015 12:07 AM, K. Pruitt wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Ramsower" <georgera at gvtc.com>

  I don't know if others could use that but, it would be a good one to
put on one of the many sites that have software utilities.
  I'll keep my fingers crossed. This should have been that way from get-go.

  As you can see, I corrected that one single letter. Darned 'puters.
Why can't they reed our minds?

George R