[Coco] [SPAM] Re: Re Links Broken or Down

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 23:13:53 EDT 2015

All nitros9 disks for DriveWire include everything you need.  I've watched
multiple people give you links to the correct disks.

What disk are you using?  I find it hard to believe you're using any of the
disks recommended to you, since they would not give a 221error (which just
means you don't have the correct software on your disk).