[Coco] OSTerm with DriveWire 4

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 21:18:04 EDT 2015

Well, if it directly talks to the deluxe rs232 pak hardware or requires
specific things to happen in the device descriptor, it may be a lot of work
to get it going.  However, if its just hard coded to /T2 or some device
name... A hex editor to change /t2 to /n2 might do the trick.  You'll have
to make sure nothing else grabs /n2 prior, but normally nothing would and
once its opened the /n director won't assign /n2 to anything else.
Basically /n just returns the first free /nX, where X is 1 to however many
/n you have loaded.