[Coco] OSTerm with DriveWire 4

Travis Poppe travispoppe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 20:36:11 EDT 2015

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 07:30:08PM -0500, Dave Philipsen wrote:

> The ANSI support of Supercomm should be at least a subset of VT-100.
> What doesn't work?

I'm currently using it to connect to a Linux machine on my network. I've
fiddled with various TERM environment variables, but can't quite get
things to display exactly as they should. I frequently have to press
CTRL-L (redraw screen) to get something of an accurate display;
otherwise things simply get overwritten in place.

By comparison, I've managed to get V-Term (VT100) working okay under
RS-DOS, but not over DriveWire, and at a grueling 2400 baud. It actually
doesn't look as nice as SuperComm, but I believe it was accurately
drawing the screen with TERM=vt100 set under Linux.

Best regards,
--
Travis Poppe
IRC: tlp on irc.freenode.net