[Coco] 68764/68766 EPROMs

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Mon Sep 21 18:53:59 EDT 2015

This is not for a disk controller. Ron needs an Extended BASIC ROM for a
Coco he bought. I no longer have any masked ROMs, and offered to burn him
one if he could get me the blank EPROMS.

But a 2764 with an adapter will cost as much as that 68766 for $18.00,
unless Ron can wire one up himself.

Clearance isn't a problem for an ECB ROM.

-[ Al ]-