[Coco] 68764/68766 EPROMs

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 18:25:04 EDT 2015

That does seem more practical to me.  In fact I’m using a couple of your 28 to 24 pin adapters in a couple
of CoCos for ECB.  I’m planning on making a little adapter that has only one socket.  There should be
plenty of clearance.  Trying to make a deal on a bunch of PROMS right now that should go nicely with an
adapter board as a ECB ROM replacement.

I should be able to make drop in substitutes for the ECB ROM available for somewhere south of $10.

- Ed