[Coco] new vcc

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 17:22:30 EDT 2015

Mathieu, I was messing with the latest version Vcc 2.01 and updating my "Starter Kits", but got sidetracked as the studio has picked up in business lately. I hope to be back on it soon. I was waiting to see if Joe did any more updates before I post a binary (executable) download, but he hasn't lately, so I may just do that (Vcc only).
When I get the starter kits done, they are a turnkey solution to Vcc, hdbdos, DW4, and NitrOS9 as it all comes in a one-install package. The only thing the user has to do manually is to mount the VHDs as I've found no way (yet) to make the installer do this.
I do have the Vcc starter kits online with Vcc 1.43b and they work very well. You can find them at:

https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/the-color-computer-drivewire4-hdbdos-nitros9-starter-kit

Be warned, they contain multiple VHDs and PDF manuals (Coco and OS9) so they are quite large.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com