[Coco] Creating a boot disk from the HD

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Mon Sep 21 15:05:02 EDT 2015

If you want the same boot configuration you currently have, then this command should work:
cobbler /d0
If you want to add modules then create a file containing the files with the modules you want and run:
os9gen /d0 <file
Use mdir to look at what modules are currently loaded.
One handy program is called modbuster, you can create an empty directory and change to that directory and run a command like:
modbuster /dd/os9boot
This will disassemble your current boot file into it's components parts, you can then use that as a base to build a new boot using os9gen.