[Coco] The Stock is slowly being listed at the CoCoLounge

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 11:17:26 EDT 2015

The truck is slowly being unloaded and the stock is being listed on the lounge. I had issues with my Iphone yesterday, so I hope to get a bunch more photos up today. I found I have 2 monitors for the Model 1. I still haven't found boot disks for the model 4 yet, but it does power up.
CoCo items- so far, I saw a big box burred in there with a bunch of carts and at least 1 sound/speech cart. I also saw a big case full of Chromacasette cassettes and a "guild book" on the ChromaCassette. 1 nasty looking CoCo 1 is there with yellowed keys and a bunch of holes drilled in a nice circle pattern right on the top. I have a box of software that goes with the Tandy 2000. Not much more yet to report.
The first Model 4P has pictures posted and comes with 4 floppy disks (back-ups and programs)
http://thecocolounge.com