[Coco] I am using the 6809

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Mon Sep 21 02:24:05 EDT 2015

I am resending the links. I checked all these links and they are all working for me. I could also email you the dsk file, or you can go to the main page at http://sourceforge.net/projects/nitros9/ and then navigate to the files/releases/v3.3.0/disks area. I checked the wiki link below as well, did that work or did you have issues with that as well? I am copying you directly on this message so that you will have a copy that did not go through the list server in case it is mangling the links some how.

This disk should boot from drivewire using the becker port with all the needed modules…
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nitros9/files/releases/v3.3.0/disks/nos96309l2v030300coco3_becker.dsk/download
or
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nitros9/files/releases/v3.3.0/disks/nos96809l2v030300coco3_becker.dsk/download

Since you are running VCC, make sure you are sunning version 1.43b with the becker port enabled.
This document covers that:
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/VCC_1.4.3b_and_DW4_Installation_Guide#Introducing_Vcc_1.4.3beta_with_Becker_Port_Support_for_DriveWire4