[Coco] PT68K-4

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sun Sep 20 12:13:04 EDT 2015

ImageDisk
---------
ImageDisk is a program to read entire diskette images into files (type .IMD),
and to recreate a copy of the diskette from that image. A detailed analysis
is performed on the diskette, and information about the formatting is recorded
in the image file. This allows ImageDisk to work with virtually any soft-
sectored diskette format that is compatible with the PC's type 765 floppy
diskette controller and drives.

ImageDisk performs direct hardware access to the floppy disk controller
chip, and therefore cannot run under operating systems which do not
permit application programs such access. These include Windows NT,
2000 and XP. I strongly recommend running the program under pure DOS.
http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img54306/imd118.zip