[Coco] Drivewire4

Plt@freemail2.com plt at freemail2.com
Sun Sep 20 09:02:11 EDT 2015

Hello

I am trying to figure out how to allow incoming telnet request to nitro-os9? After I boot up the nitro-os9  it saids on the welcome screen welcome to nitro-os9 but I am not sure what driver I need to have loaded? If I need to make a new boot disk in order for the driver to be loaded and how to make the new boot disk?

Is their how to that explains how to do all of it please? Sorry it's been a very long time since the last time I had to make a boot disk to boot up to the hd. I am using the vcc emulator.

Thanks

Phil Taylor