[Coco] PT68K-4

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sun Sep 20 03:24:51 EDT 2015

I found this information about MONK and the PT68K and the documentation at the links below…

At Power On, MONK will beep the speaker and then look for a Terminal connected to COM1. If not found it will proceed to initialize for a PC keyboard and initialize the previoup selection made by the "X" command. If no selection exits it will try to find a display adaptor and initialize it. If for some reason you get a blank, screen enter "X" and the character "M" for MGA, "C" for CGA, "E" for EGA or "V" for VGA to tell MONK the type of Display you want. If a Terminal is found, it will try 19.2K baud rate, and then default to 9600. Monk will accept input from either the PC keyboard or the Terminal keyboard; however, programs using traps for I/O will use the selected I/O devices.

Documentation

http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/pdf/peripheralTechnology/PT68K4/

Disk images

http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/bits/PeripheralTechnology/